Was this blog useful or interesting to read?

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Understanding the Meaning of Love


  • Hello readers before you begin to read I just wanted to let you know that if you liked what I wrote please leave a comment below. <Thanks> And take care.......

     Everyone at some point has or once had a dream. Like being a princess, finding your prince charming , or traveling the world and eating all kinds of traditional dishes but, as you continue to grow and experience many things in life you understand that life is not at all a dream. But to make your dream be real you have to work for it. What I've noticed through out my years in high school is that you don't get anything you want just by a snap of your fingers but, that you have to earn it by proving that you worked hard for it.

A perfectly good example is our dear good Cinderella, she lives with an evil step mother and her grouchy, spoiled, evil two step sisters but, in the other hand I live with both of my parents and two sisters. But their is one thing I can relate to Cinderella or that we all can relate to without having any doubt. Love... What is love exactly? As I desperately went to the dictionary to define what love is, it said that love is the most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

 When you have fallen in love with some one the only way to know is when you always want to be with that person and when you are not together all you think about is how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until you see that person. But how come out of all the things in the world you only think about that person? I'll tell you, its because your life is not complete without having that person in your life. I'm just 15 years old, and i live in a world that everyone believes that at my age you should be mature, I'm not saying that I am not a mature human being  but, some times you have those moments when you forget about being mature and you begin to fool around or some times act like a 6 year old. 

I guess, that its not just a feeling that I consider just me understanding but, hopefully if you are out there reading what i write you can relate to this as well. I'm just 15 years old living in in Sacramento going through, like every girl goes through. Well like what you may be thinking? Love ... Being in high school at my age I have heard  many things of what love is or feels like but, I haven't yet experienced it the only true thing that I believe to be true is that its the closes thing we have to magic. And I do not doubt it at all. But, of course I get sacred, hopeless, nerves, and grow in believing that love may not be for me.

But some how I get courage to not give up in finding it. Why? Well, because I know that some day when I am not expecting it, it will come into my path and I will be struck so hard with an arrow from cupid. And then I will understand and feel what love really is.... and until then I will continue to live my life and hope that someday my dream will come true and hopefully yours will comes true as well..... I am just 15 years old living a life in hopes that my dream will come true and that i am not just dreaming!!! until next Time!!    
     
       Once again Please leave at least 1 comment down below  It will help me know if I should continue to write about myself and of course to write to my readers out there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment